Sat, May 07|
Update My Home To Sell: Tips From The Pros
Planning on selling your home? Not sure where to start? Need some guidance on what to do (and what NOT to do)?! Don't miss this workshop.
Time & Location
May 07, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Bloomington, 2575 W 88th St, Bloomington, MN 55431
About the event
Learn trends & money-saving techniques that will transform your home on a budget. Sean & Blanca will show you design ideas, before/after pictures & case studies on how home sellers are making an additional $30k-$70k more when they follow these strategies.
To see all of our upcoming workshops [in-person & online] visit Update2Sell.house
- Class Handout
- Access to our Designer/Stager
- $1000 commission rebate
- Seller's Checklist
- Bonus Resources with links and discount codes to local retailers paint stores
- Free and Creative ways to start your home makeover
- Affordable updates that bring the most ROI (Return On Investment)
- Trends (& ideas) that need to STOP
- What expensive repairs you should AVOID
- Should I stage my home?
- How to build trust when selling your home
- 5 ways to increase your curb appeal
- What are my next steps when I’m ready to list my home (what we offer)
- Contacts, Discounts and Certificates